No Doubt, Shah Rukh Khan is the richest movie star in the Universe and he is the most popular movie star not only in India but also in the world. Today, Mannat is one of the most popular house and one of the tourist place located at Bandra Bandstand, Mumbai. Daily, thousands of people visit to this place in hope of catching the sight of their favorite superstar. The interior of the house are beautifully decorated with a big garden in the front. Shah Rukh Khan bought Mannat in the year 2001 from a Gujarati origin businessman at whopping amount of 13.50 Crores approximately. Today the market value of this dream house is more than Rs. 150 Crores. One can learn how can a dream can come true after seeing the beautiful mansion, Mannat. Shah Rukh Khan came to Mumbai with just Rs. 1500/- in his pocket and no one knew that he will rule the heart of the people and went on buy this beautiful bungalow. This was possible just because of his hard work, dedication towards the work and unconditional love that the superstar received from people across the globe. Just have a look at the Shah Rukh Khan’s dream mansion Mannat and we are sure that you will be shocked to see these inside photos of Mannat.
- This is not less than a palace. This is the Living Room photo of Mannat.
2) Well, this is the Dining Room of Mannat. Isn’t it just beautiful?
3) Here is the outside view of Beautiful Mannat.
4) This is the Swimming Pool of the Mansion.
5) One can spot the sight of the superstar at the occasion of EID. Shah Rukh Khan & his family posing for a photo in EID 2013.
6) SRK’s wife, Gauri Khan at the lawn during a shoot in their Bungalow.
7) Here’s the terrace view of the Mannat.